- Parent Category: ROOT
- Category: Legal Notices
- Written by Displaymode Media
In many places throughout the world, daily life has been suspended in order to slow down the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and protect the most vulnerable people in our societies.
Tips to protect yourself from COVID-19
Currently, there is no vaccine to prevent the COVID-19 infection and no medication to treat it. CDC believes symptoms appear 2 to 14 days after exposure. Avoid exposure and avoid exposing others to an infection with these simple steps.
- Learn what telemedicine options you have and use them to get accurate instructions. Hospital ER and Urgent Care facilities are already overwhelmed.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
- Sterilize your mobile devices frequently,
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Do not venture ouside without a protective face covering mask and protective gloves - inline with your local guidelines.
- Avoid close contact with people who may be sick.
- Stay home if YOU are sick, or becoming sick.
- Cover your coughs, or sneezes with a tissue (not your hands) and throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Getting a flu shot is highly recommended if you haven't yet.
Displaymode Media is continuing to work remotely and/or providing Safe-Distance Customer Support and to develop innovative, leading media projects as local safety guidelines allow. But then, Displaymode Media has always operated like that from the beginning due to real, professional photography being a non-contact activity.
Our website is still open, and we will continue to be available via email here and via the Twitter platform to answer any of your questions.
Thank you for your ongoing support, and we hope you and your loved ones remain safe and healthy.
The Displaymode Team.