- Category: Industry News
- Written by Displaymode Media
Dear customers & potential customers,
In many places throughout the world, daily life has been disrupted in order to slow down the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and protect the most vulnerable people in our societies.
Tips to protect yourself from COVID-19
Currently, there is no CDC approved vaccine to prevent the COVID-19 infection. CDC believes symptoms appear 2 to 14 days after exposure. Avoid exposure and avoid exposing others to an infection with these simple steps:
- Learn what telemedicine options you have and use them to get accurate instructions. Hospital ER and Urgent Care facilities may be overwhelmed.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 30 seconds (probably the most important 30 seconds you can spend throughout your day).
- Sterilize the mobile devices you use frequently.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Do not venture ouside without a protective face mask and gloves for your safety, - follow all your local guidelines regarding public movement.
- Avoid close contact with people who may be sick.
- Stay home if YOU are sick, or becoming sick.
- Cover your coughs, or sneezes with a tissue (not your hands) and throw the used tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Getting an approved flu shot is highly recommended if you haven't gotten it yet.
Displaymode Media Is Not Closed and our Operating Hours are Still Normal !
Displaymode Media is continuing to work remotely and providing Safe-Distance, No Contact photo / video support for our customers & local media outlets and to develop leading, innovative media projects as local safety guidelines permit. But then, Displaymode Media has always operated like that from the beginning due to real, professional photography being a non-contact activity.
Our website is still open and we will also continue to be available via email here and via the Twitter platform ( @displaymode ) to answer any of your questions.
Thank you for your longtime, ongoing support and we hope you and your loved ones remain safe and healthy.
When you're ready,
Displaymode Media Team.