- Category: Industry News
- Written by Displaymode Media
In many places throughout the world, daily life has been disrupted in order to slow down the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and protect the most vulnerable people in our societies.
Displaymode Media Is Not Closed and our Operating Hours remain as mentioned here on our site (the only dependable source) ! - We have video conferencing tools available to coordinate safe & fun photo/video session experiences for all of our customers. All customer interactions are always done in a safe, manner to protect all parties. Call Us to setup your next photo session!
Adequate ventalation and location size should always be considered when planning your indoor projects ...
Please Review All Of The Following ...
Tips to protect yourself from COVID-19
The current vaccines only minimize the risks of hosptalization in the event of infection. CDC believes symptoms appear between 2 - 14 days after exposure. Avoid exposure and exposing others to an infection with these simple steps:
- Learn what telemedicine options you have and use them to get accurate cliical healthcare guidance and instructions.
- At most Hospital ER and Urgent Care facilities, you could experience long wait times.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 30 seconds (the most important 30 seconds you can spend in your day).
- Keep Clean: all mobile devices you use, or touch frequently.
- Use an approved, alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- For your safety and that of others, follow local guidelines regarding traveling and gathering in groups; especially when planning to use public transportation.
- Stay home if YOU are sick, or becoming sick and check with your local medical representatives. Avoid close contact with people who may be sick.
- Cover your coughs, or sneezes with a tissue (or your elbow) and always throw any used tissues and masks in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect any frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Getting an approved flu shot is highly recommended if you haven't gotten one yet.
Continue to follow health & safety guidance provided by verified, valid sources.
Even after you’re fully vaccinated, you need to wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose in public evironments to facilitate varient mitigation. You’ll also need to follow other safety rules like practicing physical distancing. This helps protect both yourself and others who may have not yet received a vaccine. Thankfully, our society is constantly increaasing it's numbers of vaccinated citizens... We are able to start doing some things that were limited because of the pandemic. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and your Local Health department offers guidelines to help you understand what’s safe and what’s not. Get CDC advice on what to do when you’ve been fully vaccinated.
Displaymode Media continues to work providing Safe-Distance, No Contact photo & video support for our customers and local media outlets and to develop leading, innovative media assets as local safety guidelines permit. But then, Displaymode Media has always operated that way from the beginning due to real, professional photography being a non-contact activity.
In summation, Displaymode Media is still operational and we continue to be available here, via email here and via the Twitter platform ( @displaymode ) to answer any important questions you may have.
Thank you for your longtime, ongoing support and we hope you and your loved ones remain safe and healthy.
When you're ready ...
Displaymode fashion, modeling and entertainment Media